Here is what the Young Adult Ministry Office can do for you as a young adult
1. The Young Adult Ministry website will keep you informed about various young adult activities around the Chicago area. Click on Calendar of Events.
2. We will send you an email blast that highlights special events and ideas that are about to occur. Send your email address to the Young Adult Ministry Office.
3. You can access our spiritual reflections and other noteworthy ideas and suggestions by visiting the Young Adult Ministry Facebook Page. Please go ahead and “like” the page.
4. Listen to “The Light Show,” our monthly radio show, by downloading it to any mobile device. Listen in when you work out, on your commute to or from work, or just need some personal time. Click on The Light Show on our Home Page, for a list of all the topics and guests for each one hour show.
5. Got a question? Give us a call at 312-534-8600, or zip an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be as helpful as we can. Don’t worry if you’re not connected with a parish at this time. Consider the Young Adult Ministry Office your “parish” at the moment, and let us help you find a church and a community where you will be with others your age who share your faith.
6. Got an idea of something you might want to do? Tell us what it is and let’s try to make it happen: 312-534-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other concerns? We can help address questions like these:
- I’d like to work with a shelter. Where and how can I help the homeless?
- What churches around me have Adoration Chapels?
- Are there any young married couples groups for my husband and me?
- Do you know anything about adoption?
- I’d like to know more about my Catholic Faith. Can you help me?
- Do you have connections in the work world or ideas I should try?
Young Adult Ministry is not an organization to join. It is not something you need to attend. There are no gottas, musts or shoulds.
It is the outreach and care to you as you journey through your 20’s and 30’s. So check this web site occasionally. Read the “email blasts” that come your way. Catch us on Facebook. And when life presents a particular challenge, idea or issue, maybe we can be helpful.